Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Reaction

The game was a difficult one for me to root for. While I respect the togetherness and execution of the Patriots, I do not like their coach for the way they run up scores. He is a sore loser. On the other hand, being from Philly, I don't like the NY Giants and especially most NY fans. I like Eli Manning and wanted him to do well.

It seems to me the Giants had a great game plan and excuted it better than the Patriots. I was so excited to see Eli throw the winning touchdown. I just was so happy for the guy. He's taken so many shots about his personality and character and he rose above it being himself and winning says a lot.




The commerials on a whole I was not that impressed with. The best by far was the Coke Commerical with Charlie Brown. Overall, it seemed not the best use of $2.7 Million Dollars for many companies.



Plan on writing more tonight.

No comments: