Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Part Three - The Rest of Our trip to Florida

For some reason, uploading pictures is becoming difficult so I had to spread this to three posts.


We opened presents at Gran's house on Christmas Day.

Max's T-Shirt was appropiate commentary on the season.

Bob and Gran made us breakfast before the presents were opened. They all seemed to enjoy their food.

Max got the game Battleship and we played it pretty soon afterwards.

There are other pictures I may post when Blogger seems to be working better. Just wanted to update you on what went on. After Florida we drove to Tennessee to see Kate's parents. We spent part of the day seeing folks from our old church and showing off Pierson. It was fun to touch base with folks. We spent New Years at Kate's Aunt Marion's house for a family party and it was back to Ky to get ready for school.

Kate and I had planned a long trip when I got done with the program in May before I start my next church. After This long trip, we are rethinking and coming up with a Plan B.

No comments: