Saturday, July 07, 2007

This first picture is from going to the 4th of July Parade in Kingsport. It was hot and long. I am amazed how many people and organizations go through the parade route. When the Tanning booth group (advertising their latest special) and the Skate City Group went through, we knew it was time to call it a day.


We took the kids to Dollywood on my day off yesterday. It was hot, muggy, and filled with people (a great combination). We took in a lot of shows but I took Anna on some of her favorite rides. She likes to ride the Carosel and ride on the Dragon.


She loves to drive the Old Timey Cars. We stood in line three times to ride them.



They had crafts for the kids to do.

Dollywood is a great place for the kids to go. I didn't go to amusement parks as a kid as much as they have. I guess we never really know how good we have it.

No comments: