Saturday, January 12, 2008

My First Post of the New Year

Something is wrong in life when my first post of the year is January 12th. Right now I have 2 sick kids and a sick wife but all is well since they are alseep and I am watching the New England Jackson ville game. I would like NE to loose because I don't like their coach and cocky attitude but it is looking unlikely that will happen. They just scored again. ouch.

Tomorrow I get another Sunday when I don't have to preach. Last week's service was led by our youth and this week's service is a missions sunday led by the Hispanic Church which began just a year ago and now has about 60-80 people in attendance, most by profession of faith or rededication. I am looking forward to it since it will be led by their praise band. We also have the District Superintendent From Estonia (Rev. Taavi Holman) coming to preach for us Sunday night. It should be a great day. I got to go get some rest.