Saturday, June 02, 2007

And Then there were none

We'll we are all in our various places now. The townhouses are empty. Some are in new houses, others are in temporary space like us. It was sad to leave. A few weeks ago when the first families were leaving, it didn't feel real since we had so much time left before school let out for the kids. The last week the reality set in. Fellow Beeson Friends, I do hope we see each other again, hopefully before graduation. I am taking Jason's lead and praying for you and your churches in my regular prayers.

This week we are at Kate's parents till annual conference for Holston Conference arrives. We are still looking for a house and go down this week to look more. Maggie said to me on the way down "Dad, you have to buy a house. I want to go to my new house." It made me sad. I do too. God has lead us this far and I trust will not leave us hanging. We are going to hang out in Kingsport this week and do some things with the kids during my free time when I am not gainfully employed. Today it is miniture golf. God Bless You!

No comments: