Friday, June 15, 2007

Finally Found a Home!!!

Yes, it is true. It is not a misprint. We finally found the right home for us.

The saga on this home began last Saturday. The house came on the market about a week ago and we saw it with others on Saturday. We put in a low bid and after a few counteroffers, we said goodbye to it because they wanted to much for it. Over the past three days while at annual conference, the realtor for the seller brought them down more and we agreed on a fair price. We close July 16th. It finally feels like we will have a place to go and to live. It is fun to see the excitement on Kate's face for what she is thinking of doing in terms of redecorating, furniture, etc. It makes us more excited to move there.

To top it all off, I also bought a car today, a Honda Civic I was planning on buying a better gas mileage car when I came back this summer since I sold our other minivan last year. I had a great deal worked out in Florida because of my Step-father Bob but got the same car here for just a little more money because of the benevolence of a car dealer in the church. This was the most amount of money I spent in one day in my life. These were too big decisions and I'm glad they are completed. Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Sweet Home Morristown!

Congratulations.