Saturday, May 26, 2007

And Then there Were Three ...

One by one the Beeson Pastors leave. Now only 208 N. Maple Apts. 2,3,4 are still left on the island. We lost Apt 1 today. Jason McIntosh and his family left for Alabama by way of Tenn. It was sad to see him go. We are good friends and wrote each other's reccomendation letters to come here. It is hard to see people go. I will miss him, Keri, and the kids.

We are waiting for the manditory end of school on May 31st. Those three days include two play days and a day for giving awards and talent show. Nonetheless, I am glad for this extra time with the family.

My internet is out at my house so by blogging will be vicarious. Got most of our stuff packed. We are in good shape and looking forward to the next chapter.

We put a bid on a house today in Morristown. Should hear back in a day or so. Kate and I are at peace knowing that if God wants us to be in it, the offer will be accepted.

No comments: