Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Too Much to Blog about

As I look at this day, the next two weeks, and the next six weeks, I get overwhelmed. I had a great day yesterday hearing from Father Cantalamessa, preacher to the Pope, who was on campus yesterday. Yes, the pope has a preacher and when I get time I will share some of what I heard.

Tomorrow at 6am We leave (yes we) to got to Hickory NC to see Christ Church. Christ Church is a church led by a former Beeson pastor which grew from 150 to 2000 in 8 yrs. Kate did youth ministry with their youth minister and so we are going down together to check out what they are doing. To find out about this church, go to www.christnc.com. We are going to their LEAP Conference. We will be gone till Monday afternoon. After I arrive back I am going to Frazier Memorial Church with our Beesonites for 5 days and will arrive back on March 4th. I anticipate it being a great trip to see how every member in ministry actually works. See about them at http://www.frazerumc.org/templates/cusfrazer/default.asp?id=28965.

I will blog as possible and give you updates of what is going on with us. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: