Thursday, March 29, 2007

We are here!

We have arrived in Korea safe and sound. There is an internet connnection here at where we are staying so I hope to update you on what is going on here. It took a total of 26 hours to get here but it wasn't that bad. The flight from Atlanta to Korea was 16 hours. I watched 4 movies on the plane. Brian, a fellow BP, watched six. I slept about 1 hour on the plane and read a book.

When we arrived at the airport we drove about 2 hours to the retreat center. I slept good. We have had fried eggs, bacon, and toast and corn flakes for breakfast. So far no problem with the food. Today we go to a Christian High school, visit with the pastor of Kwang Lim Church, which has about 80,000 members. We also go on visitation with some of their associate pastors to meet with church members at their homes. Tonight I found out we eat at Bennigan's, yes like in the states. We come home around 9. We are 13 hours ahead of the east coast.

I will try to update as much as I can. Be sure to check out Brian Bucher's blog and Aaron Wymer's (see side of my blog) to hear what is going on.

No comments: